Sailmon broadcasts GWA Wingfoil World Cup
The upcoming GWA Wingfoil World Cup at Silvaplana, Switzerland, will be tracked and broadcasted by Sailmon. The entire fleet (women/men) of the Surf-Slalom discipline will be equipped with a MAX mini, and are therefore connected with the Sailmon App. The spectacular foiling on the alpine lake can be followed excitingly and easily via automatically created replays in the Sailmon App. The WC takes place from the 14 until the 19th of June.
Wingfoiling is a fastly growing sport, which means events are popping up on all different levels. From National to World Tour level, as well as continental championships and Qualifier Events. In the Surf-Slalom discipline, multiple competitors ride around a course with a start and finish line that combines jibes, tacks and parts of pumping or surfing without wing assistance.
How do you watch the replays via the Sailmon App?
1. Download the Sailmon App via the AppStore or Google Play and set up an account. Do you want to have a broader view? Download the app via an iPad.
2. Click on EVENTS (third and middle emoticon bottom bar)
3. Click on GWA WINGFOIL WORLD CUP
4. Click on the race you want to see
5. Click on the blue button 'Start Replay'
6. Scroll through time and data
Download the Sailmon App: